Answer: Not true because almost all substances that are excreted. By the body are excreted through urine. It is a waste substance that results from the body’s metabolism. and the body doesn’t want to use it If it remains in the body, it can have negative effects.
There are 3 main types of components in urine:
- Groups of substances or wastes that the body eliminates (Metabolic waste) that arise from the body’s metabolism include urea from the metabolism of proteins and amino acids, uric acid (Urc acid) from the breakdown of nutrients in the protein group. Green Ketone compounds from the breakdown of fats
- Medicines or drug derivatives. That are taken orally
- Viruses or bacteria. That may be contaminated
Possible effects of drinking your own urine
- Urine is acidic (with a pH of approximately 5 – 6.5) if drunk on an empty stomach. May cause damage to the lining of the throat, esophagus, and stomach.
- There is a chance of exposure to drug derivatives. (which the body tries to eliminate through urine) back into the body again Increases the risk of excessive drug accumulation in the body.
- There is a risk of germs that may be mix with urine or caused. By poor storage of urine or keeping it for too long.
Some benefits may be found in the urine. Namely certain hormones, such as urokinase. Which have the ability to dissolve blood clots. But it is a very small amount.
Drinking urine causes more harm to the body than good. The important thing is that it causes the accumulation of waste. (which the body wants to get rid of) goes back into circulation into the body again. Therefore, it is not recommend to practice.
Information as of สมัคร ufabet